DONATION REQUEST FORM
Talking Cursive Brewing Company strives to be a meaningful part of the Downtown Syracuse community, currently hiring a dozen Central New Yorkers, and supporting the Central New York region and New York State through commerce, volunteerism, events, and activities.
Due to the large volume of requests for donations, we have set up the following form for people or groups to request donations of any kind (beer, gift cards, merchandise etc) As a small business, we are unable to fulfill all requests submitted but they all will be considered. As a guideline, we have established the following requirements which must be met in order for consideration:
- The group, organization, or event must be located in New York State. Preference will be given to those businesses in Central New York. All scholastic donations will only be given to groups within Onondaga and bordering counties (Cayuga, Cortland, Madison, & Oswego).
- We welcome requests for any group or organization, however, preference will be given to 501(c) organizations.
- All requests must be made at least one month prior to the event. Any request submitted closer to the event will be considered but may be declined.
- Applicants are permitted to request donations once per 12 month period. Multiple donation requests will be considered but may be declined.
- All donations must be picked up at Talking Cursive Brewing Company’s Tasting Room, 301 Erie Blvd W between opening and 5 PM so that the appropriate manager can be informed and handle the donation.
- We reserve the right to deny any donation request, and a successful donation request one year does not guarantee success the following year.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
- We will strive to serve unique, thoughtfully crafted beers. We believe that brewing is an art, and we use life and the world around us as our palette.
- We will join the growing community of breweries that are dedicated to bring brewing back to the Greater Syracuse / Central New York area, and help it become a beer destination while celebrating it's rich history of brewing.
- We will build a culture that supports involvement in our community from both our employees and our patrons.
Sign up for The DRaught newsletter
Come on In!
Hours of Operation
** Hours subject to change **
Tuesday 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Wednesday 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Thursday 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Friday 3:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 PM – 9:00 PM
We are still offering takeout / curbside pickup. Online orders can Orders can be placed HERE